Borna Coric is a young Croatian tennis player who has achieved impressive results on the ATP tour. He is known for his defensive baseline play, powerful groundstrokes, and aggressive style. In this article, we will take a closer look at the tennis racket Borna Coric uses.
Table Of Contents
Who is Borna Coric?
Borna Coric was born on November 14, 1996, in Zagreb, Croatia. At a young age, he started playing tennis and reached the No. 1 spot in the Junior rankings. In 2013, he turned pro and has since earned two singles titles and over $8 million in prize money. In November 2018, he achieved his highest ranking to date, reaching world No. 12 by the ATP.
What Racket Does Borna Coric Use?
Borna Coric has changed rackets throughout his career, but his current racket is the Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition. This racket is ideal for players who want more speed, spin, and comfort. It’s also one of the most popular Wilson rackets on the market today.
Why Does Borna Coric Use This Racket?
Borna Coric uses this racket because it’s a great racket that can help players take their game to the next level. It’s ideal for players who want more speed and spin, and it can fit all kinds of players, including club players, junior players, and doubles players. The Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition is very powerful and one of the easiest rackets to maneuver. It also provides great comfort and has a good sweet spot.
- Speed, Spin, and Comfort: The Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition is designed to offer players more speed, enhanced spin potential, and excellent comfort.
- Maneuverability and Power: The Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition provides exceptional maneuverability and power, making it suitable for players of all levels, from club players and juniors to doubles specialists.
- Comfort and Sweet Spot: With its great comfort and a generous sweet spot, this racket offers an enjoyable playing experience.
- String Setup: Borna Coric uses Luxilon Natural Gut 130 (main) and Luxilon ALU Power 125 (cross) strings, providing excellent spin and power while maintaining comfort and feel.
- Overgrip: Coric opts for the Wilson Pro Overgrip, which offers a combination of comfort, absorbency, durability, and a satisfying grip.
- String Pattern: The Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition features a 16×19 string pattern, providing players with a good balance of control and spin potential.
What are the Wilson Ultra 100 v3’s specifications?
- Head Size: 100 square inches
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 11.20 ounces
- Balance Point: 13 inches
- Swing Weight: 312
- Stiffness Rating: 73
- Beamwidth: 24.50mm/26mm/23.50mm
- Colors: Black/Blue/Silver
- Grip Size: Four and five-eighths inches
- Grip: Wilson Pro Performance grip
- String Tension: 50 to 60 pounds
Which Other Players Use This Racket?
Other professional tennis players who use the Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition include Feliciano Lopez, Kei Nishikori, Victoria Azarenka, Kaia Kanepi, Kristina Mladenovic, Maria Sakkari, and Ajla Tomljanovic.
What Strings and Overgrip Does Borna Coric Use?
Borna Coric uses Luxilon Natural Gut 130 strings for the mains and Luxilon ALU Power 125 strings for the crosses. He also uses the Wilson Pro Overgrip, which provides good comfort and absorbency.
Where Can I Buy Coric’s Tennis Racket?
The Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition is available for purchase on the Wilson website and other online retailers, including Amazon. The racket comes in different sizes, so choose the one that fits you best. You can also find this racket at your local tennis shop. Before you make a purchase, it’s essential to try the racket to see if it’s a good fit for you.
Borna Coric is a professional tennis player who uses the Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition racket. This racket is perfect for players who want more speed, spin, and comfort. It’s also one of the most popular Wilson rackets on the market today. If you’re in the market for a new tennis racket, consider the Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Edition.